**If no jerry holder is optioned when purchasing, the bar will be provided with twin tyre carriers. If you would like a configuration that is not listed, please contact us.**
Bars in photos include the following options:
- Custom jerry holder (sandy 78)
- Colour coding (sandy 78 with sandy bar)
- Bolt on jerry (both white 75's)
- Quarter hoops (sandy 78 with black bar)
- Roadvision reverse lights (sandy 78 with black bar)
- Texture black powder coat (sandy 78 with black bar)
$2750 inc gst with twin tyre carriers.
The Troopy rear bar is the perfect candidate for getting your troopy ready to tackle the toughest tracks or go on long touring journeys. The bar is constructed from Australian 5mm steel which provides a high level of strength and durability.
- Laser cut
- CNC folded
- Machined carrier stubs (suit regular trailer bearings)
- Carrier stubs braced back to the chassis
- 5mm steel construction
- Gas struts on carriers
- Side wings braced to the chassis
- Sandblasted, primed, powder coated satin black
- Optional dual jerry holder
- Optional worklight holders
- ADR approved LED tail lights
- Adjustable bump stops
This rear bar is made in Victoria, Australia from 100% Australian steel.
The bar features four mounting points to the chassis in order to provide optimal strength for impacts from a range of angles. The bars main mounting points are on either side of the chassis at the rear, where steel plates fix the bar to the vehicle with 10mm bolts. The bar also features mounting plates which span the distance from the front of the bars wings on either side to a clamp that is fastend to the chassis of the vehicle, this mount provides rigidity from side impacts.
The bar is manufactured using advanced manufacturing techniques with the entire bar being laser cut before being neatly folded using a press brake folder, once again all in Australia with Australian materials.
Unless otherwise optioned, the 75/78 rear bar will come with twin tyre carriers. These carriers can hold twin 33 inch tyres. A single 35 inch tyre can be fitted when not in a twin tyre carrier configuration. If the bar is purchased as a twin tyre carrier bar, one tyre carrier can be converted into a twin jerry holder using our bolt on jerry can holder at any point in time (bolts to the tyre carrier arm).
The dual swing away bar comes with ultra bright slimline Roadvision BR200 series led tail lights. These lights are ADR approved.
The bar is finished with a powder coat primer followed by satin black powder coat.
Purchase of the bar includes all mounting hardware.
Please note - these bars are a made to order item. If concerned, please contact us to find out the current build time on the bars.
Pickup is available in Pakenham, Victoria, alternatively freight is available Australia wide.
Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
If you opt to pay the deposit and remaining balance on completion, the following terms apply:
- Once your order is completed, you will have 14 days to make payment.
- Should you choose to cancel your order, the deposit is not required to be refunded.
- The total balance to be paid can be seen by selecting "Full Balance Upront" in the payment drop down - of course the figure paid on completion will be this minus the already paid $400 deposit.